Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dancing Fox


I was excited to hear that my mother is bringing me back a few goodies from my Uncle Gregg's restaurant up in Lodi, California. My Uncle Gregg has worked with and owned vineyards since before I was born. Within the last decade he started to bottle/make his own wine. That, coupled with My Aunt Coleen going to culinary school in San Francisco, have led to them opening their very own restaurant/bakery/winery. When I visited there back in May everything was first class. The food was amazing! My favorite thing was the Sunday brunch. I had the best omelet I have ever eaten and was overloaded with fine foods! One of my favorite desserts was the bread pudding. It was unlike any other bread pudding I had ever consumed. I am excited that my cousin Dustin is getting married. I heard about it on Facebook (isn't it funny that I find out about something awesome like that on Facebook instead of my Uncle calling my mom to tell our side of the family about it?). I guess that is the day and age we live in? If you ever find yourself in central California (about an hour or so away from San Francisco) you should hit up the Dancing Fox!


My cousin Dustin on tap, working for his dad (My Uncle)
My cousins were used for inspiration for the artwork in the Fox.

Look at these treats!
Ingredients/Toppings for your Omelet

Sunday Brunch spread
View from the side of the front counter of the rest of the restaurant

View of the front counter of the Fox



















No comments:

Post a Comment