Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prayer

My wife can attest that my advice is not that good sometimes. I guess I give bad advice because I do not have a good answer or an easy fix. So the best the best advice I guess I can give (I think this would be good advice) would be to seek the Lord in prayer and learn more about the One True God (Isaiah 45:5) by studying the Bible daily. I am reading a biography about Mary Slessor, a missionary, and when a girl asked her for something to read Slessor handed her the Bible saying "Take that; it has made me a changed lassie." So no matter what our circumstances we know that we can call on the Lord and that He hears us (Philippians 4:6-7, John 15:7, James 5:16, Ephesians 6:18, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, 1 John 5:14-15, Matthew 6:6, 1 Timothy 2:1-2). Hope the next time you need some advice that you go straight to the source. Because if you ask me for advice chances are it is not going to be very good! God bless.
-Fei

No comments:

Post a Comment